The photo booth is a very popular service not just in Australia but in every part of the world because people are fond of taking pictures. You can it in different celebrations, whether birthdays or corporate events.
Guests can surely have a wonderful time because of the additional entertainment brought by fancy props and printed pictures.
If you are planning to hire a photo booth, there are things you should consider to avoid mishaps. Here are some of them:
- Permit- photo booth rental businesses should secure a permit to operate. You don’t want to work with someone who’s sketchy, right?
- Equipment- It is just right to know what type of equipment the company offers. If their services are a lot higher compared to the others, maybe because they integrate the latest technology to their packages. Inquire about the camera that they will use, photo booth props, as well as the printing machine.
- Customize- The background should be customized to add character to the picture. If it is a wedding, you can insert a couple picture at the lower part of the photo.
- Package- Although the company can present different packages, you need to make sure that there are no additional fees on top of it. Ask about their quotation and add-ons. For example, if they charge on the setup of the photo booth. Get to know these things to avoid surprise payments.
- Photo paper- If you are strict and you really want a high quality printed photo, better ask them what type of photo paper they are going to use. Make sure that the material will not fade in a matter of months.